Software Delivery Engineer | Grenoble
Lumata's mission is to give marketers the power to create compelling personalised digital customer experiences that increase engagement with the marketers brands, and enable marketers to generate additional revenue for their business. Through our growing family of iconic loyalty programmes and campaign management services, we're building a different kind of company that helps marketers reach hundreds millions of consumers around the world connect and build compelling marketing communications that matter to them. Whether we're creating new loyalty programmes or helping a marketer to deliver a real-time campaign, people at Lumata are creators at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make our services more engaging and improve our customers KPIs.
Lumata is seeking Software Delivery Engineers to join our Expert Services team who deliver our product used in over 50 countries around the world. Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems? You can help build the next-generation of products, systems and services around the globe. Join us!
You'll work in the team that is delivering and supporting a SW Product, for some customers in the Telco industry
The position will include the following activities (among others):
· As Software Delivery Engineer, deploy on the Customer or Lumata data center our virtual machine, our Product software, our Custom software, on mysql/redhat/java stack
· As Software Delivery Engineer, develop, test then accept with the end Customer all the Custom Java based Software dedicated to integrate with Customer API (data feed parser, communication channel driver such as SMS/email/pushApp, real time fullfillment driver such as SOAP/WebService based , app/m-site full stack development...)
· As Software Delivery Engineer, do the end to end integration between the Lumata solution and the Customer information system
· As Software Delivery Engineer, run the training and handover to operation
· As a Software Support Engineer, answer to customer issue/incident/consulting requests, escalating if necessary to Product Development team